GSO will hold our first meeting of the quarter on October 6, 2010 in the Student Center Media Room. Please join us for food, two guests, and a discussion of what you'd like to see from the GSO in the coming school year.
Please give some thought to what types of services you would like to see from the GSO, and how we can better connect West Campus and distance students in our graduate programs.
We look forward to seeing you there!
1. Welcome and introductions (James McCormack - 5 min)
2. Overview of GSO purpose, goals, services, and contacts (GSO Team - 10 min)
3. Opportunities for volunteers and committees (Allison Anacker - 5 min)
4. Community Volunteer Opportunities (Susan Shugerman - 10 min)
5. Financial Update (Kristen Haberther - 5 min)
6. Open Discussion.
7. Sign up for contact list and committees.
James McCormack - email@example.com